Brisach is among the largest retail chains of fireplaces and stoves in France. Resolutely dynamic, Brisach can already predict what innovation can bring to the VAD: The creation of user experience with enhanced value by interconnecting print media and digital content.
In order to support its business development and marketing, the distribution network of the brand desired to boost its 120 sales outlets by implementing new sales support tools using the web, mobile and sales outlets.
Thus, the Brisachvision communication campaign entrusted Idées-3Com with multiple qualitative and quantitative objectives for the house brand:
- Creating a link between the digital and physical content of the brand (via the website, mobile application and paper catalogue).
- Assisting clients with planning the set-up of a fireplace or stove in their homes.
- Increasing the volume of distributed catalogues and getting people in touch with Brisach network dealers.
- Increasing traffic on the <
- Gathering the network of franchisees and dealers around innovative sales support tools used in-store.
- Modernising the brand image by using communication channels in line with the expectations of a new, younger and more connected clientele.
Solutions Implemented by Idées-3Com:
An augmented reality mobile application (on smartphones / tablets – iOS / Android) allow customers to position products on a photo taken by the customer of an interior space. The product catalogue also features an augmented reality function making it possible to view the products in 3D and then to customise them.
Click here to download the Brisachvision application on an iPhone / iPad.
Click here for android mobiles.
The room planning solution, both on the web and in-store, allows the creation of virtual apartments in 3D – incorporating fireplaces and stoves from the 2012 catalogue.
- 3D modelling of the entire range of Brisach Visual 3D Model fireplaces and stoves
In order to provide a rich experience, even to users who have not received the catalogue, the application allows customers to discover the whole product range via an interactive catalogue.